Welcome to the WV Homeowners Assistance Fund
If you have questions about whether you qualify, please call 211 or for immediate assistance, try using our virtual agent at the bottom of each page.
If you are a first-time user, and would like to apply for housing assistance, you must: (read entire section before starting)
- Click on the “Apply as Homeowner” button below
- On the page where it asks for an email and password, click “Create an Account”
- Complete the requested information and click on “Register Account”
- You will then receive a verification email to the email address used for registering
- Click on the link provided to verify your account
- You are now ready to begin your application by logging in using the email and password used to create your account
- You will be directed back to the Welcome page, and to begin your application, please click on the “Apply as Homeowner” button again
If you have questions while completing your application, please call (844) 542-0035 or use our virtual agent at the bottom of each page.
Apply as a Homeowner
When applying as a Homeowner, you can:
- Apply online by filling out the form
- Apply online by uploading your form documents
- Track the status of your claim